Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Several months ago  I discovered an island on the Atlantic coast that requires "High Clearance 4WD" in order to access the island. In fact, that is all that is allowed to access the Cape Lookout National Seashore, except on foot or bicycle..  Then I started to check out the ferry rates for our 25' 5"s of rig...... It's no wonder the remote beach camping there is never crowded... We'll just have to wait on a long lost, very wealthy uncle, to leave us his fortune, or, we will happily accept donations from friends, family, club members and forum participants.  Top donators will receive special private messages, our very best photos, lurid tales of shark infested waters, hurricane survival in our tent, and humorous antidotes reguarding day to day living off the grid....    Donate now,, you'll feel much netter about yourself after having done so, and we, will get to have fun on your dime !!

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Oh hey now,,,, we'll be going,, My better half called me a cheapskate.. I'd spend untold amounts of money on Cruzer gear, camping gear, survival gear and comfort gear, but I'm too cheap to spring $150 for a really cool ferry ride?   her mathematical logic can be astounding..

Reactions: SLO Rob