Fairbro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlingame, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW6WJF
Here's a series of movies that chronicle our July 4th trip to the Maze District of Canyonlands National Park. On Day 1 we drove from UT-95 on Poison Springs Road to Sunset Campsite. The next day we drove to Dollhouse Campsite 1, where we hiked to Spanish Bottom and the Anasazi Granary the following day. On Day 4 we drove from Dollhouse to Maze Overlook Campsite 1, and hiked to the Harvest Scene Panel the next day. Finally, on Day 6 we drove out via Flint Trail to Utah SR-24.

Brian Glendenning

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Socorro, NM
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Glendenning
Member #

Nice. I had a reservation for April that I wasn't able to use because of COVID :-(

How did you find the drive to the Dollhouse area? I hear various things, from epically difficult to easy peasy...

Fairbro

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlingame, CA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW6WJF
Nice. I had a reservation for April that I wasn't able to use because of COVID :-(

How did you find the drive to the Dollhouse area? I hear various things, from epically difficult to easy peasy...
Not epically difficult, but there were certainly some tricky spots when towing a trailer. In general I found the drive out of Dollhouse easier, mainly because there are more ups than downs, so you can see and pick your line without the need to stop and take a look. Plus, you've already run it the other way so there are no surprises ;).

Reactions: Brian Glendenning