Can anyone tell me who makes this for FJ Cruiser?

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

I have seen this photo on Instagram several times but have yet to find who makes this front winch bumper and front guard. Can anyone help?
a16021c2d23f4f4714836eb38010734f.jpg
I haven't found any pics of this front guard posted anywhere on any websites. Any help would be appreciated.

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I don't know the maker, but this looks like it falls into the category of "damage multiplier" to me.

Why would you need such protection over your hood like that? And how to get the hood up?

Looks fierce but function is certainly for a very specific need if not entirely useless. Just my 2c.

Reactions: Kevin108

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

I don't know the maker, but this looks like it falls into the category of "damage multiplier" to me.

Why would you need such protection over your hood like that? And how to get the hood up?

Looks fierce but function is certainly for a very specific need if not entirely useless. Just my 2c.
Yeah I agree. The look factor is definitely one a kind. thats why I wanted to find it somewhere so I could see how each part works. From the look of it it is not attached to the front bumper. So it may lift the hood or fold out of the way. Not sure.