Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
Is the campsite data on the maps editable? I entered one and it came up as very hard, probably more easy-moderate.
Actually threw me out before I entered all details I'm surprised it went in at all.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Is the campsite data on the maps editable? I entered one and it came up as very hard, probably more easy-moderate.
Actually threw me out before I entered all details I'm surprised it went in at all.
What is the details and I will check it out....Worst case we delete it and you can redo it.

Jim

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
Sorry about the miscommunication. Your initial reply kind of got lost in other messages.
"Most Southerly Vehicle Campsite in Australia"
I entered the campsite as attached. Most details are OK except the grade is not "Very Hard". I was having connectivity issues at the time and didn't see the place on the campsite entry window that had the grade selection.
I'm not sure what grade it really should be, but it is about a 10-mile drive down a fairly corrugated dirt road (as opposed to a trail) 2wd's do make it, so it is not "Very Hard", but it's not that easy either.
I wanted to clarify this on the map entry either by a simple correction or by re-entering the whole map point.

Capture.PNG

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Sorry about the miscommunication. Your initial reply kind of got lost in other messages.
"Most Southerly Vehicle Campsite in Australia"
I entered the campsite as attached. Most details are OK except the grade is not "Very Hard". I was having connectivity issues at the time and didn't see the place on the campsite entry window that had the grade selection.
I'm not sure what grade it really should be, but it is about a 10-mile drive down a fairly corrugated dirt road (as opposed to a trail) 2wd's do make it, so it is not "Very Hard", but it's not that easy either.
I wanted to clarify this on the map entry either by a simple correction or by re-entering the whole map point.

View attachment 163023
Ok I am waiting on a mps data fix, it might be a couple days but I will delete it and let you know when I do......IF I have not PM'd you by next Friday send me a msg please.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.