CampNation Expo

Beautiful 75-80 degree Weather in August in Hollister, CA
- Fun in the Sun -

August 10th - 13th
Casa De Fruta RV Park
www.campnationexpo.com
916-572-8554

Deal below for my Overland Bound Friends:

EXPO30 -takes 30% off of Exhibitor packages.
Vendors/Exhibitors

OVERLANDEREXPO -takes $25 off of campsites.
Camp

We are still looking for Overlanders to teach basic overlanding & off road, recovery, and cooking - at the Overlanding camp area.

PM me on Overland Bound "Frank Powell"

Come camp, learn, hang out with like minded campers, visit venders from all types of travel camping. DIY Workshops, Demos, Guest Speakers, and more.
Does not matter what you drive- overland, Vans, tear drop, adventure bike, class A, 5th wheel, off road, on road, vintage trailers, new trailers - "all welcome no mater how you roll".

Camping Style is a choice

Professional and DIYers that build, repair, restore, and refurbish RVs - get together, share and learn.

Attend Boot Camp and Field Training Event Workshops, Guest Speakers, Expert Panels, Demonstrations, and Expo Exhibitors featuring custom vans, teardrops, slide-in campers, camping gear, parts, and services for your recreation and tow vehicles. Have camping items to recycle? Sell them swap meet style at your site.

We welcome ALL RVs, vintage and newer trailers, teardrops, fun runners, motorcycles, pop-ups, tents, fifth wheels, boondockers, expedition, earth roamers, stealth campers, adventure vans, buses, overlanders, and whatever else you camp in!

Picture
Off road pic .jpg

Exhibitors

1684005320020.png

PicturePicture

Attachments

Frank Powell

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast II

Walnut Creek, CA, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Powell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Red Eye
Three more weeks to Camp Nation - see calendar for full details.

Camp, talk, lay back and enjoy, take a few classes.

See you there

Frank

Frank Powell

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast II

Walnut Creek, CA, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Powell
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Red Eye
We only got 4-5 overland rigs - so there will not be another Campnation-

We do continue to do vintage camper rallies- with instruction classes on camper restoration

Reactions: jaymoore24

jaymoore24

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles, CA, USA
First Name
jason
Last Name
moore
Member #

I've got a few friends here locally in Paso Robles that are building some rigs... we have a local brewery that does a vintage trailer party( barrelhouse) and a winery that rents 8 vintage trailers on their vineyard surrounding a water reservoir . I was on the Campnationexpo website and it didn't appear to be updated from what I could see, bummer the event was a bust, so close to my location.