SOLD Camping Lab Roof Top Tent RTT-Montana 600.00

• HTML tutorial

GrnRubi

Rank 0

Traveler I

Montana
I have a Roof Top Tent Im selling off my trailer. The tent is a couple years old but is in great condition. The only part that needs a little TLC is the cover that goes on the tent while not in use. It is in good condition but the zippers need a bit of help. This has not bothered me at all and certainly doesn't affect the function of the tent or cover. If you have been wanting to get into a RTT but the prices scare you off this is a perfect then for you, try it without spending 1000-3000. I should have actual pics up soon but the tent is already off my trailer. She is ready for her new home!!

Attachments

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
Alright I’m trying to get shipping quotes. Do you have a local UPS? If so what zip code
I probably should stay out of this because I’d LIKE to buy it, but can’t right now.

UPS is so stupidly expensive for oversized items, which I think starts at about the size of your fist... Ok, slight exaggeration. Check with Fastenal, I’ve heard they do LTL (which is probably the only option for something this size) from store to store very reasonable. If you’ve both got a location within driving distance you should be good to go.

mins10

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Great Falls
First Name
Tyson
Last Name
Tracy
Member #

Are going to be around this weekend? I’m in great falls and very interested. I’d like to look at it I’ll make sure to have cash in hand. I can rattle my way down that way in the next could days if that works for you

Last edited: