• HTML tutorial

Glenny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sandy, UT
Member #

Hi OB West!

I am looking to camp in Red Rocks tomorrow night on my way to Sequoia from Utah. I see they have walk up sites. Anything I should know or be aware of out there? It was recommended by a friend so I have never camped there. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

vegasjeepguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gravette, AR, USA
Member #

It's been a long time since I've been to the Red Rock camp site and I think it has been moved since I was there. With so much BLM land, us locals generally find ourselves out on public lands.

Reactions: Glenny

Glenny

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sandy, UT
Member #

It's been a long time since I've been to the Red Rock camp site and I think it has been moved since I was there. With so much BLM land, us locals generally find ourselves out on public lands.
Would you recommend anywhere? I have a RTT and just need some where to park my rig to sleep for the night. I am open to better options if you know some?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Gary Stevens

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Reseda California
Member #

Valley of Fire, about 40 outside Vegas on the way to CA. There are two sections. The front section generally flat holds camp sites and RV camp sites. Back half site are in the large rock, really nice if you can find one. Toward the front camp sites there are nice showers and bathrooms. Bring quarters. Great place to stay, great place to hike around and drive through. Lots to see. Highly recommend.