Illinois
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRCU217 (GMRS)
Good Morning Overland Bound. I am looking for a aluminum roll-top camping table, but it seems everything I find is only 28 inches tall. Can I get some input on what everybody is using. I’ve looked on Cabela’s website, bass pro‘s website, and REI and I’m not having much luck finding a table that is taller than 28 inches. I’m wanting to use this to set my camp stove, etc when stopped for the night. Currently planning a 2 to 3 week excursion through the Mojave Preserve and Death Valley, here in the middle of February.

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Theres the Camp Chef Mesa table. The legs adjust between 27 and 39 inches tall. I have one and its reasonably good for the price.

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
I have this roll top kitchen that folds down flat and stores easily in its own bag. It works great for my gas grill, you have two different levels you can choose for your grill and have a areas for other items needed for grilling.

Mountain Summit Gear Roll Top Kitchen | REI Co-op

I have an older version of the same one. The higher table is about 32" high and very comfortable height to cook at.

Reactions: Viking1204

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I have an older version of the same one. The higher table is about 32" high and very comfortable height to cook at.
What I like most about it is how small and compact it folds down to and then fits easily into its bag!

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
I've got a Coleman accordion type camp table and lifetime fold out. Both are great the Coleman takes up about as much space as a small fold out camp chair, the Lifetime takes up a lot more space but has more surface area and is more stable.

Reactions: MiamiC70

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

We bought a CampTime Roll-a-Table back in the early 80's and its still a part of our camping gear today. The top has a couple of burn marks and the pouches for the cross bars and legs are a bit ragged but still very solid and functional. The current models appear to have a re-designed pouch.

1613057049023.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Downs