dirtcrazy

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Blanchard, ID
First Name
Dirt
Last Name
Crazy
How do you like your roof rack? Still contemplating that one or a Rhino Rack Platform.
I have found it to be very useful for many different setups. Since the photos I've reconfigured the trailer tent mount and now have awnings mounted there, pretty much just hauling kayaks.

The rack is made by Warrior Products and has held up pretty good for 3 years

Reactions: Swhirstein

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Got my rig back from the shop this afternoon after getting a 3.5” Rough Country suspension lift with 1.5” wheel spacers installed and I’m stoked! Can’t wait to drive it some more and go off-road with it. Top photo is before lift and bottom is after lift.

Attachments

Swhirstein

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Davenport, Iowa, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Hirstein
Member #

Got my rig back from the shop this afternoon after getting a 3.5” Rough Country suspension lift with 1.5” wheel spacers installed and I’m stoked! Can’t wait to drive it some more and go off-road with it. Top photo is before lift and bottom is after lift.
That's a lot of lift; time to go buy 37's!

Reactions: JaredThomsen

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

That's a lot of lift; time to go buy 37's!
Haha yeah I definitely plan to increase my tire size, although I’m leaning toward going to 35’s (more so because of the cost of the tires compared to 37’s and being able to stick with my current gearing if I go to 35’s). But I agree, the lift needs bigger tires to go with it!