California Gas Tax Repeal Petition

• HTML tutorial

Randy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakley, CA
Member #

For those of us that live in California, you know that Sacramento just raised the "gas tax" and the "registration tax" on our vehicles. This is after they have siphoned away all the current transportation tax revenue for NON-transportation pet projects.

I encourage you to sign and send in the petition to REPEAL and require a VOTE OF THE PEOPLE to pass a new one.

Here's the petition information:

Please follow these three simple steps to validate your petition:

First, you need to download the state-approved form and print it. Then, follow the instructions carefully as you fill the form out and sign with a blue or black pen. Finally, mail it back to us no later than January 10.

>> Download the petition here
http://act.reformcalifornia.org/gas-tax-petition.pdf

Remember, the gas tax will cost you up to $700 or more a year, and we have to collect 500,000 signatures across the state. It won’t be easy, but every signature we gather is a step closer to repealing this wasteful tax that has no guarantee of fixing our roads.

If you have any questions, or if you don’t have a printer, contact us and we’ll gladly help you! 619-786-8019 or just reply to this email.

-Carl DeMaio
Chairman
Reform California

PS: share the petition site with your friends — stopthecartax.org — and get them to sign the paper version too!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
If they used the money for transportation related expenditures, I wouldn't mind "paying to play", however history tells me that that's not what is happening in Sacramento these days.

--> Print, sign, mail.

The worst thing to have happen is for good men (& women) to do nothing.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Had some hired signature getter hassle us at the Christmas parade in Placerville to sign this petition, I of course did not take this to well at the time due to the attitude he had.

That being said and as Dan said Print, Signed and Mailed.

E.J.

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
EJ
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6WPP
"We" already voted for it and the idiot masses of CA brought this upon all of us. Of course I voted no but I was in the minority on this one. Still confused why is was a success in the booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk