Launch Member

Contributor I

Rhode Island, USA
First Name
Dorian
Last Name
Costa
Member #

Hey Guys hope all is well, I’ll be purchasing some armor soon. Specifically sliders first then a front and rear bumper, I have a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad. Through my research I found C4 Fab to be of very high quality however I haven’t personally saw in person or delt with the company. Does anyone have any insight ? I love the way there products look compared to other brands. Thanks !!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Guys hope all is well, I’ll be purchasing some armor soon. Specifically sliders first then a front and rear bumper, I have a 2019 Tacoma OffRoad. Through my research I found C4 Fab to be of very high quality however I haven’t personally saw in person or delt with the company. Does anyone have any insight ? I love the way there products look compared to other brands. Thanks !!
Put a rear bumper on my old roommate's 2013 Tacoma. Quality product, well built and looked great. Resized952018092095155018.jpg20180905_193413.jpg

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I have the C4 Fab sliders on my 4Runner, as do several other members here. They are very high quality components, and I have never heard a bad thing about their product. I did replace the supplied step fasteners wit stainless steel. They may do this standard now, as I got mine in 2016.

14125033_887749168021656_6539666800840855507_o.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I think you guys are talking about two different companies: C4 vs Fab Fours

I haven't bought either of their products. I went with rago fabrication sliders, and am definitely pleased with them.

-Aaron
I think you're correct and I apologize . Too many companies with similar names. Thank you.

dorianjoseph

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Rhode Island, USA
First Name
Dorian
Last Name
Costa
Member #

Have you considered Southern Style Offroad? The make a similar front bumper.
We have their bumper and High Clearance Kit on our 4R and have their roof rack on the way as well. They are one of the very best companies we've ever dealt with.
Southern Style Offroad- Tacoma
I’ll definitely take a look, thanks for the recommendation !!

Radar

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Paso Robles,California
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Snyder
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6SJV
I have the C4 Fab sliders on my 4Runner, as do several other members here. They are very high quality components, and I have never heard a bad thing about their product. I did replace the supplied step fasteners wit stainless steel. They may do this standard now, as I got mine in 2016.

View attachment 89968
Good looking slider! Thanks for posting this picture. I'm contacting C4 for an order and appreciate what they look like on a rig.

Reactions: Steve

Wallygator

Rank III

Contributor II

USA
I have their sliders on my 4 as well. High quality. One thing to know is their sliders come unfinished. They do not powder coat them because they had a lot of problems with the finish getting messed up during shipping. So you will have to paint or powder coat them.