Unity Maine
First Name
John
Last Name
Levers
Member #

Service Branch
Fire Service
Has anyone used or know anyone who has bynd 4x4 cap. I'm looking at them for my new truck build but looking for feed back on them. Any info is appreciated

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I had to look this up, but there are a couple threads on TacomaWorld suggesting that this cap is from a manufacturer in China who sells the same cap to a dozen brands all named something different. Looks like you can pick them up from Alibaba and similar websites. That doesn't make it a bad product, just the info I've found.

Anyone heard or try these?? BYND4x4 tactical caps | Tacoma World

Good luck on your choice!

VivaDriscoll

Rank I

Contributor III

Alaska, USA
First Name
Viva
Last Name
Driscoll
Has anyone used or know anyone who has bynd 4x4 cap. I'm looking at them for my new truck build but looking for feed back on them. Any info is appreciated

Absolutely! I've got the Bynd 4x4 cap on my truck, and it's been a game-changer. Solid build, and a sleek design, and it handles off-road adventures like a champ. Highly recommend it for your truck build! If you know someone grappling with coursework stress, suggesting Custom Coursework Writing Service by Expert Writers | CustomWriting is like handing them a key to unlock a more manageable and successful academic journey. I can confidently recommend it to others. The writers possess a rare combination of expertise and passion for delivering coursework that stands out. What sets this service apart is its unwavering commitment to deadlines – a crucial factor in the fast-paced world of academia.
Absolutely! I've got the Bynd 4x4 cap on my truck, and it's been a game-changer. Solid build, sleek design, and it handles off-road adventures like a champ. Highly recommend it for your truck build!

Last edited:

TROYOTA16

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Cumming, GA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Krittenden
Member #

I was looking into this option as well as a cheaper alternative to the RSI, but given the info I've come across I would steer clear of it. Also with the pending litigation from RSI.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Absolutely! I've got the Bynd 4x4 cap on my truck, and it's been a game-changer. Solid build, sleek design, and it handles off-road adventures like a champ. Highly recommend it for your truck build!
If you don't mind me asking where did you purchase it from?