Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

In Rockingham and have no plans to move :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I do a lot of travels in the Wheatbelt and starting to explore the mid-west region - not all of my trips are 4WD but are remote and are photography / history based :grinning:

Karl
Haha c'mon Karl many better places than Rockingham :laughing:. Also you should post some trips etc in the events section. I am seriously thinking of joining your club, just not sure how it would work being in the Desert...

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Haha c'mon Karl many better places than Rockingham :laughing:. Also you should post some trips etc in the events section. I am seriously thinking of joining your club, just not sure how it would work being in the Desert...
Leave the bogans alone - Rockingham is great :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tonguewink:

I should put some trips up - maybe next year.

Doing a quick overnighter to Lake Norring this weekend to do some photography - hopefully the weather will be good and the sky clear at night.

Karl

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Leave the bogans alone - Rockingham is great :tonguewink: :tonguewink: :tonguewink:

I should put some trips up - maybe next year.

Doing a quick overnighter to Lake Norring this weekend to do some photography - hopefully the weather will be good and the sky clear at night.

Karl
Never been to lake Norring. Is it nice?
Also what camera do you use? I have a Nikon D810 and Nikon D800E, with various lenses.

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Never been to lake Norring. Is it nice?
Also what camera do you use? I have a Nikon D810 and Nikon D800E, with various lenses.
I have never been there - so I am looking forward to checking it out. Have heard some good reports from guys n my Club.

In regards to camera - I have the following:

1. Canon 6D,

2. Canon 7D,

3. Canon 450D,

4. Olympus OMD EM5 Mk 1,

5. Phantom 3 standard, and

6. A couple of Gopro originals.

I used each one for different subjects etc.

Karl