• HTML tutorial

10ga

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Morristown, TN
Member #

**********SOLD************
I bought another 100 a few weeks ago so time to sell this one. I bought this one back in Nov 2016 from the 2nd owner, stock at the time. I'm still looking for the folder but it has a very detailed service history with a lot of work done in the last few years and timing belt was done less the 13,000 miles ago. All work was done at Toyota of Knoxville, where this 100 has been since new. She has 328,000 miles but runs great. OME lift from Cruiser Outfitters including heavy rear springs, shocks, torsion bars, and Slee diff drop. ARB compressor, extended diff breathers, new belts and hoses, Cobra CB, attic storage rack, LED light bar, LED's in the bumper and rear or roof rack. All armor was built by Joe Bear Fabrication in Maryville, TN including front bull bar with Smittybilt 12,000 lb winch, rear bar with dual swing-outs, full roof rack, and kick-out sliders. Has newer 18" 100 series wheels with 275/70/18 Goodyear Duratracs. Tires are in good condition with lots of tread. I have the 3rd row that are included. Interior is in decent shape, just had front seats re-conditioned but could use new leather or covers. middle row and 3rd row are in great shape, carpet and headliner is also in good condition. Exterior has some trail pinstriping along with a few small dings. On the driver's side toward the top of doors, paint is faded out, will include pics of all bad spots, it has no rust. Runs great and has zero leaks, I keep it in the garage and there's not a drop of anything under it. Doesn't use any oil between 5,000 mile oil changes. When you start it up in the morning it has a little miss for a couple miles but not constant. After that, will not do it again the rest of the day. I took it in to the dealer last month for an oil change and I talked to the Toyota tech about it and he said it sounds like I have an ignition coil going bad, just need to find out which one it is. I bought a new OEM ignition coil, just haven't had time to track it down and it's really not a big deal. If you have a question, ask me and I'll tell you what I know. As far as price, I did a pricing thread on IH8MUD and after giving the details, this was the price I came up with. I want to be fair on price for buyer and myself so if you're interested, shoot me an offer or better yet, come take a look and drive it. I'm located in Morristown, Tn ( about 40 miles N/E of Knoxville, TN ). My wife took the pics and did an HDR filter on some of the pics, I told her the pics look better than the rig but it still looks good in person but it's not perfect, it's almost 20 years old and has 328,000 miles on it.

asking $13,500

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/6210160441.html

Last edited: