BRX Trailers

• HTML tutorial

WTRaptor

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Brunswick, GA
Member #

Lots of threads for trailers but didn’t see one for BRX Trailers. Looking to form a community to bounce off ideas for modifications and such. One of the few overland teardrop manufactures on the east coast. It’s comes essentially turn key from an overlanding perspective.

IMG_1248.JPGIMG_1252.JPGIMG_1267.JPGIMG_1270.JPG

Reactions: Wallygator and PCO6

Dagwood_55

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ozarks of Arkansas
First Name
Vic
Last Name
Hicks
I was looking at these trailers on the inter web. Nice looking but I had a couple of issues. First I want to carry a couple of fishing kayaks. It does looke like these will carry them with a pair of crossbars installed. The problem is getting the back hatch door open with kayaks mounted. The door comes up higher than the rack when opened.

Second is the price. These are higher than Off Grid or Into the Wind Boreas XT. So I'd like to know what is better to make them higher.

May be they're worth more $$'s.....

WTRaptor

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Brunswick, GA
Member #

Looked at a bunch of trailers before I ordered one. It is very expensive but BRX trailers are very well made and use high end components. Off grid trailers are very nice as well. Their Pando trailer is about the same price when you option the extras that are standard with the BRX. I’m sure either trailer would be awesome.

Comes standard with max coupler, maxxair fan, rock sliders, steel roof racks, Gear wheels with bf Goodrich KO2, spare wheel on swing away mount, light package, leveling jacks, custom vinyl wrap.

As for your kayaks, the roof rack is custom steel rack. I had mine made shorter so it would fit into my garage with the roof top tent installed. They could probably fabricate it to side mount your kayaks.

BRX is a small manufacturer compared to the others but part of the process is going to their facility to custom order your trailer to your needs.

WTRaptor

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Brunswick, GA
Member #

Some ideas for front of tongue box. Mounted maxtrax pins on top of box. Trailer jack mount to front for transport. Scepter can mount by 4xinnovation.

IMG_1578.JPG

Reactions: Wallygator