Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I will be up in the broken bow hochatown area today, i plan on doing forrest service road 51900 and adjacent trails hopefully ill see someone out there offroading as well. The wife and i plan on eating lunch overlooking broken bow lake

Dropped pin
Near McCurtain County, OK

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

The trail starts off pretty easy as a level 2 then about half way turns to a 3, there are some off camber areas that have been washed out with a 200 ft drop on one side a few rocky hillclimbs and some axle deep puddles to cross all in all very fun and beautiful area. Everyone up there believes in bigfoot too lots of kitchy stores selling bigfoot stuff in town.

Reactions: Prerunner1982

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

The wife and i ended up picking up around 15lbs of trash at the end of the trail we grabbed everything we could see, we ended up getting ate up by mosquitos and i had a tick on my arm by the time we were done. If folks dont stop dumping trash on the national forrest trails they will shut them down i think some of us already know that but it apparently needs to be repeated over and over.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I had actually planned to be up there this weekend but plans fell through awhile back.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

We may be back up there this weekend to do some of the other trails. If your interested in going any weekend let me know. Im about 2 hrs from broken bow so it would be easy for us to pop up there pretty quick. Could do a trail cleanup expedition.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

Thanks for going out there and cleaning up the trails. My wife and I camp out at Beaver's Bend State Park atleast once a year usually, so I know there is plenty of trash flying around that area. Never ran any trails though. Looks like you found some cool ones.