Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

Brews n' You, all you have to bring is yourself! Gather the family out for lunch at a fun restaurant and swap stories in front of each others awesome rigs. Immediately followed by a self guided tour of local historic sites and incredible views.

Ethan N

Local Expert, East Region USA

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'm driving down from NJ and camping at Cove Campground about 30 minutes West of Winchester. Where are you coming from? Add a photo of your rig!

381962412_304250608888823_5310445992413191845_n.jpg

Reactions: Kent R

Ethan N

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
One week to go! I hope to see anyone if you can make it out. Again I'll be camping this weekend at Cove Campground which is about 30 minutes away from Winchester, so I'll swing by the brewery right before 11 when they open. If no one else shows I'll wait for 30 minutes or so then begin my tour around town.

Ethan N

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Some rough planning:

Vibrissa Beer at 11am, shoot the breeze for a bit,
Drive around and check out the local historic cemetery, battlefield, and the offices of George Washington and Stonewall Jackson,
Then have lunch a few minutes away at Jordan Springs Market BBQ. My mouth is watering just reading these reviews!

Ethan N

Guardian II

Ocean County, NJ, USA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
Newago
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'm heading out to the campground in a few hours, all my friends are already there. If anyone needs anything you have my number! I'll try to check the forums from my phone Sunday morning.