Enthusiast III

Brentwood, CA, USA
First Name
Rid
Last Name
Sumarna
Member #

Hi guys,
Name is Rid and new to this lifestyle. Just acquired an FZJ80 after years of off/on observation and finally was time to pull the trigger.
It's a 93 bone stock with 244k on her.....not too worried-80 was well taken cared of from last 2 owners.
I'm here in the contra Costa valley and hope to meet up soon!20200315_085312_HDR.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys,
Name is Rid and new to this lifestyle. Just acquired an FZJ80 after years of off/on observation and finally was time to pull the trigger.
It's a 93 bone stock with 244k on her.....not too worried-80 was well taken cared of from last 2 owners.
I'm here in the contra Costa valley and hope to meet up soon!View attachment 144521
Hello Rid and welcome to the OB crew....nice Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: Hoss2500

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi guys,
I'm here in the contra Costa valley and hope to meet up soon!View attachment 144521
Hello Rid, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Hoss2500