First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
damn..that made me want to go buy a skottle now

checked out your other vids and really like them...interesting and well edited. SUBSCRIBED

Reactions: Road and Shahn

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

I concur, that looks great. I have a Firedisc GWOK so this gives me a reason to get it out!

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

Thanks, Jason. Now I am hungry and want to buy a skottle. Any idea when the iKamper version will be released?

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

I emailed iKamper about availability. They said they do not have a release date but it would be sometime this year.

Ragman

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Geneva, IL, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gearhart
Member #

This has been a while but I did see the iKamper version at Expo West, so they do exist. Here is information from their website. Looks like they are gonna be pricey.

"Sign up for our Pre-Order Notification and get $100 off the retail price + 2 bonus items ($50 value).

Pre-orders start on Kickstarter November 1, 2021! We expect to deliver in January 2022!

Total Value: $540

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL: Only $390 ($150 Savings)

With endlessly adjustable features to fit any cooking style, the Disco Series cooking system has you and your friends covered whether you're relaxing in the backyard, camping with friends, or exploring the backcountry.

Cook like Gordon Ramsay with the modular stove/skillet combo, or hang the Disco skillet on the pulley system"

More Info here - iKamper - Disco Series - Culinary Innovation Meets Age-Old Tradition