Bothell, Wa

• HTML tutorial

Jburns

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bothell, Wa
Member #

Anyone close to the area? Anyone going out on any trails around here? Getting my 4runner back from the shop all lifted and such and was looking to see what’s around the area? Been here for a few years and finally starting to see why around here

Timbo Slice

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Edgewood, WA, USA
Member #

I’m down in Edgewood. I’m also new to exploring the area. I have some routes picked out to explore in the Mt. Rainier area when the snow melts. One route between I-90 and Hwy 410. I also have a 4Runner but not lifted yet.

ShooterG

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Bremerton, WA, USA
First Name
Lawrence
Last Name
Green
Member #

Bremerton area here!! New jeep Rubicon on 37s with a lift. More mods to follow! I am also looking to see what's in the area!

dride

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Issaquah, WA, USA
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Daniel
In issaquah. Just moved from the Sacramento area. Looking to find fun routes to explore. Went out today and either trail access seems to be a lot more limited or I’m looking in the wrong places. What’s a good way to locate trails accessible to 4x4? Also in a 4Runner. I have 33s and sliders

Jburns

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bothell, Wa
Member #

Reiter is probably your closest trail system https://www.dnr.wa.gov/publications/amp_rec_reiteratvmap_17.pdf?fodbdc I have not been there since they re-opened so i can't vouch for the new trails. Walker Valley and Evans Creek both have good selection of Mild trails but are much longer drives.

What are you having done to the rig?
Lift, wheels, tires, warn bumper and winch and a few other things I’m still debating... skids will be next just gotta figure out which one I like...