Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Taylor
This is a 2018 Borderland XT Off-Road trailer. The trailer has never been used off road other than minimal use on a few fire roads. Very minor signs of use. Everything is fully functional, and awesome! This is the larger version of the Outpost trailer that has a larger cabin, two sliding windows, and a roof fan.

The trailer can sleep two adults inside, with up to 4 additional in the Ruggedized Tepui Autana tent, and even more space with the vestibule. There is also a built in awning with extended walls. The trailer also utilizes a Rhino Rack cross bar system should you decide to change tents.

The trailer includes a built in stove, lighting, 2 25 pound propane tanks, electric or gas water heater, and 30 gallon water tank. There is a built in shower, and shower enclosure. A built in hose, along with hookups for water and shore power. There are multiple hitch attachments for accessories. The trailer includes a 140 watt solar panel, and built in 200 amp hour AGM battery along with an inverter. The battery was just upgraded 6 months ago, so it won’t need replacement for some time.

This is a really great trailer that’s in very good shape. It can comfortably cater to most families for multi-week trips. It has water, power, and storage for most any trip. Please ask if you have any questions. Delivery options can be discussed. Trailer is located in Southern California. Trailer is registered in Montana, and title is clean and ready to be transferred to you.

I will discuss reasonable offers. Similar trailers are selling in the $25k to $35K range. Why wait 6 months or a year for a trailer when you can have an awesome one in a few days!

I’m in the process of moving. Trailer has been moved to Utah, near Salt Lake. But shipping can be arranged via a local dealer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Rblessed and KAIONE