Bookmarking/Saving locations in a 'my stuff' location for later use?

• HTML tutorial

Aaron Parker

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Stem, NC
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4WCJ
The webpage version of the map is good for finding content, and other member saved content. However I can not find a way to save these for later. Am I missing a feature here? I want to bookmark these locations/content for later, during a trip planning.

I looked on the forums, but couldn't find anything like this question... sorry if this is a duplicate or I am missing something plain and simple.
As a note, I did just find that you CAN do this function if on the Android App, but seems missing from website.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
The webpage version of the map is good for finding content, and other member saved content. However I can not find a way to save these for later. Am I missing a feature here? I want to bookmark these locations/content for later, during a trip planning.

I looked on the forums, but couldn't find anything like this question... sorry if this is a duplicate or I am missing something plain and simple.
As a note, I did just find that you CAN do this function if on the Android App, but seems missing from website.

View attachment 226360
It’s a good question Aaron. The web map is very much behind the mobile app. Our plan is to completely replace the current web map with the far superior mobile map technology, hopefully this year.