Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
I apologize to those I have offended I will stay in my room thank you for setting my errant ways right

Last edited:

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I am getting over double pneumonia and Covid19. My symptoms are gone and I am just waiting to be cleared to go back to work I have literally not left my house in 10 days (Michael and Corrie big props how you have made it so long without just saying we are out of here, big kuddos to you. I am sitting here In the dark trying to convince myself not to get in the truck and go) so while I am waiting The family And I decided that we are out of here tomorrow morning. We can’t handle this we live in the most spectacular state In the nation and we have been stuck. So tomorrow morning we be gone to hell with it. Test results can wait until we return I know it isn’t the most responsible thing to do but if people can go protest I can go and adventure

You posted on Fri that you tested positive, along with several others at work. Today you post you can't handle being stuck until new test results are provided, so are going adventuring tomorrow?

Jesus. That's irresponsible as hell.

It's well known now that even if you are not feeling or displaying symptoms, you can be shedding the virus. It's one of the most confounding traits of COVID-19, that folks can be infected and not showing symptoms, but unwittingly spread it to others who may get quite sick, some of whom may die. It has been affecting different people differently.

Hospitalizations are at record levels in several states, and in Utah, like in over thirty other states, new cases are at record levels. An increase in hospitalizations is happening, and an increase in numbers of deaths typically follows in two weeks.

UTAH-2020-07-05 at 09.15.58.png

And you really want to be part, knowingly, of potentially spreading the virus to fellow Utah citizens and beyond?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shokgoblr and Downs

Louiston

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

USA
First Name
Lou
Last Name
N/A
It's good to know, when times get tough, Rick Morehouse thinks only of himself !

Last edited:
Reactions: Downs

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

No I don’t what you don’t know is yes posted on Friday here’s the shocker I was tested on the 23rd of June so to hell with both of you that was 11 days ago my symptoms first showed up on the 19th of June 16 days ago so somebody owes me just as big of an apology if not I think I will call a lawyer or two to see what kinda libel suit can be taken care so there is your lesson on getting ALL the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Have at it, pal. You said yourself you "know it isn’t the most responsible thing to do."

The only conclusion made is based on the fact of what you said yourself, that YOU don't have all the facts yet of test results.

You know it is irresponsible, post that you know it is, add that you will wear mask and gloves (why, because you want to look like the Lone Ranger? No, because you know you might be infectious still).

Then want to sue someone for libel who agrees with you and confirms your fears.

Unreal. Classic.

Reactions: Louiston and Downs

VI Overlander

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Fanny Bay BC Canada
Ham/GMRS Callsign
chernoble
you make an incredible assumption you no longer carry covid based on loose “facts”. If you truly want to be cleared be tested again and get a negative test result. You could very well be right in thinking you no longer have it. But I can’t help but think it’s the assumption mentality that is allowing this to spiral out of control in the USA.

Reactions: Road and Downs

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Wrong I have no symptoms in Utah after three days of no symptoms you are clear to return to normal activities I haven’t had any symptoms in five days oh wait how about I just lock myself in room until you some know it all says it’s safe to go outside and resume our life’s when YOU feel safe
You seem conflicted and confused, Rick.

You wrote you were trying to convince yourself NOT to get in the truck and go, that you know it is not the most responsible thing to do, and that you don't have the test results yet. But if someone repeats that back to you, you tell them they are wrong and come up with some other justification.

You're not arguing with us. You're arguing with yourself about something you know is irresponsible.

There are much more terrible things out there than this virus my friends while the number of positive test continues to grow the number of hospitalizations and fortunately the number deaths continue to drop hmmm.

Here's the most recent hospitalization figures for Utah:

UTAH- 2020-07-05 at 10.17.38.png

So I'm going to leave you to arguing with yourself. I've got positive things to do today.

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Holy hell what an individual we have here. Knows what he's doing isn't responsible, gets called out for it, demands apology or issues threats to sue, starts adding information not in the original post to justify his actions, continues to double down.

Maybe the COVID is messing with your brain chemistry or something. But hey lets get into a confined space (vehicle) with your whole immediate family and go traipsing around the state because you're bored.

Reactions: Louiston

Downs

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hunt County Texas
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Doubles down again,. Deletes all of his posts and rewrites his original post. Good thing they were quoted so everyone can see what was said. :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Louiston
Status
Not open for further replies.