Northwest, Boise, Idaho 83714, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Petrocelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6WCQ
Not sure who to contact regarding Boise and or the treasure valley meet up's can someone respond so i can get in the loop. I'm new to the area just arrived last October and ready to do some off road adventures. If no noe responds i guess I'll set up a meet and greet my self.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Dave H., and his daughter are on a multi-day Blue Mtn trail. @Mike Rose, lives in LaGrande, OR and is the regional director.

I am member # 7988, David C Gibbs, and live in Southeast Boise, off of Broadway at Boise Ave. I'll be more than happy to answer any of your local questions.
DCG

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
@M Rose, @David H, myself and many others were out of cell phone range until last night.

David H is your treasure valley member rep, and M Rose is the regional director.

I live in Caldwell, and head out on a fairly regular basis.

As far as I know, as of right now, there's nothing officially planned. We have several trips in the works, and ideas for trips.

If you're looking for ideas to trails, I'd be happy to give you some gpx files that can get you out and exploring.

Feel free to message M Rose, David H or myself if you have questions.

Welcome to the area!

Reactions: BasicComa

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I just got a new rig that can finally take the whole family on trips (2012 Tacoma). I would be intrestied in joining in on one of those planned trips.
First off, Welcome. I am the Northwest Director and live a couple hours Northwest of you in La Grande, Oregon. @David H is your closest member representative.

As for trips in Idaho, I haven’t seen anything pop up on my radar, but I know @Sandpoint Steve might have some stuff coming up in Northern Idaho. I have a Campout next weekend just outside of La Grande in conjunction with an amateur radio event.
Check out the Rally Point for the Northwest for events happening throughout the region. Also I highly recommend @Sandpoint Steve confrence call Next Sunday. Steve puts out some great information and does a very good job covering the subject matter for the discussions.