Boise, Id Anyone been there?

• HTML tutorial

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

Later this month I'm going to spend 10 days or so in Boise. I'll be staying in a hotel and have a renal car. I'll have a day or two to myself and a few hours after work each day to kill. Anyone have any tips on things to see or so? Places to eat, etc? I'd like at least one adventure like I hike or something but I'm open to whatever you might have.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

Craters of the Moon National Park is a little under 3 hours to the east. I have never been but I think it would totally be worth it to make a trip out there, it looks super cool.

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Interested to see the responses, Ive not been there, but its on my short list for the next 24 months.

Reactions: rixham

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

So far I'm going rock climbing, maybe mountain biking, maybe fly fishing, maybe a brewery crawl, and maybe getting another tattoo. I still have a few days to plan though. The real question is how much free time I'm going to have and how much money I want to burn.

Reactions: Truckerbizz

RiverCityDave

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Austin, Texas
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Service Branch
Army
So far I'm going rock climbing, maybe mountain biking, maybe fly fishing, maybe a brewery crawl, and maybe getting another tattoo. I still have a few days to plan though. The real question is how much free time I'm going to have and how much money I want to burn.

ALL the Money. ALWAYS. :grimacing: