Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

New Product – BOG OUT Vehicle Recovery Kit – TURNS WHEELS INTO WINCHES

G’day Overland Bound

Introducing a new and innovative product– this is a new technique that offers forward and reverse vehicle recovery and works on all 4x4 vehicles.

Invented and first tested in North Queensland under harsh conditions over 15 years ago, BOG OUT has been on the market in Australia for over 5 years and our family business manufactures locally near Cairns, North Queensland.

BOG OUT is available in the America for the first time and we’d like your feedback.

How does BOG OUT Work?
BOG OUT is a rope harness -

1. Attach one end to the bogged or spinning wheel,
2. Next, secure the other end to an anchor point, then
3. Slowly drive out

Two BOG OUTs secured on either the front or the rear wheels provides highly effective, twin diff lockers and the system will work on any vehicle up to a small tractor.

Tried and tested in Australia for over 5 years - it will fit any 4x4 wheel and works well in ruts, mud, sand etc.

Maybe you already have a winch but would like a quick and easy solution for when you need to reverse.

Alternately, your vehicle's bull bar isn't strong enough to mount the winch. Or, you just want peace of mind to because when you go off road there may not be another vehicle to help you out.….

BOG OUT is a safe, reliable and economical tool. Fits in glovebox or under the seat. Handy when its needed. It will double up as a tow rope too. The Twin pack is

Twin Pack Vehicle Recovery Kit Stats: Each backsack contains 2 x BOG OUTs, plus 4 red connector ties and full instructions.

Each BOG OUT is 14.7 feet long (4.5m) and a break strain of 4.8 Tons. Use the Twin pack and you have 9.6 Ton break strain which is 2 or 3 times the actual load used during recovery.

Twin Pack weighs 4.85 pounds.

BOG OUT is lightweight, compact, safe and reliable.

We'd love to know your thoughts and answer your queries. BOG OUT Twin Pack has just gone on sale on Amazon - Link to Amazon

Offer for Overland Bound

5 x 20% discount coupons (expire 30 November 2019)

Message @CharlieA or Email charlie@bogout.com

Attachments

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

I plan to buy one this week - its a quick recovery if have somewhere to tie the other end or another vehicle.

I hope it isn't too bulky - im running out of room in my truck.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

CharlieA

Rank 0

Contributor I

Australia
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Aubin
I’m just getting started in this wonderful world of overlanding. I’ve only gathered the basics as of now: traction boards, recovery strap, soft shackles, and shovel.
Sounds good - a shovel is essential. We always urge caution when using recovery straps or snatch straps - BOG OUT is a very different type of recovery. There is no use of kinetic force, it is a slow and controlled system. All the best - I'm sure you will take it steady and learn as you go. It is a wonderful world.

Reactions: 4wheelspulling

CharlieA

Rank 0

Contributor I

Australia
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Aubin
I plan to buy one this week - its a quick recovery if have somewhere to tie the other end or another vehicle.

I hope it isn't too bulky - im running out of room in my truck.
Hi @AL.WVSN - Ha! We all have that problem. No, BOG OUT is not bulky. The Twin Pack weighs 4.85lbs and measures 11 x 7.8 x 6 inches. The Twin backsack has 2 BOG OUTs & 4 red connector ties and we sell spare bags if you want to split up for storage. Picture is a single in a glove box.

We have some 20% discount coupons which are valid until 30 November. Message me with your email address and I can send. Thanks for your interest. Charlie

Attachments