Investor

Enthusiast III

Hollister, Ca
First Name
Patrik
Last Name
Hultin
Member #

So my morning started off in an epic way. My Gladiator was parked on the street outside one of my job sites when a nice polite young pregnant lady was too busy lighting her cigarette and chugging her monster to avoid my giant white stationary Jeep. Life is hard for some people. 30mph into the back corner and pissed me into the parked car in front, and that into the truck in front, etc. JOY

So now I need a body shop. South Bay area preferably Hollister.

Anyone have any recommendations. Still waiting for the police report to get her insurance info as they hauled her off in an ambulance, just to be safe. Bright side, she was insured.

Attachments

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
South Bay: Anchor Auto Body in Sunnyvale has done good work on my Audi a few years ago. They messed up a bit on our Golf but made it right after we pointed it out.
I don’t know any closer to you.

North American Sojourner

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mid-Missouri, MO, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Zimmer
Member #

Service Branch
USN (ret)
So my morning started off in an epic way. My Gladiator was parked on the street outside one of my job sites when a nice polite young pregnant lady was too busy lighting her cigarette and chugging her monster to avoid my giant white stationary Jeep. Life is hard for some people. 30mph into the back corner and pissed me into the parked car in front, and that into the truck in front, etc. JOY

So now I need a body shop. South Bay area preferably Hollister.

Anyone have any recommendations. Still waiting for the police report to get her insurance info as they hauled her off in an ambulance, just to be safe. Bright side, she was insured.
So sorry to here that. Out Ranger was hit twice in two years out front. 1st time, no insurance and took 8 months to collect money. 2nd hit was insured, but drove away. That one took 3 months and they finally totaled it. Hope your experience is better.
Zim