San Mateo, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Lim
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6ETO
I'm going to create another version with some UI changes and remove the timing functionality for now, I think I've got a better way to do it.
I'm also working on designing a case, but my sketchup skills are garbage, but once I get that done, I'll 3d print it.
-Aaron
I might be able to help with design

Andthekids

Rank I

Contributor III

CA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Langford
The download link and details is on the first page: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/attachments/spotaco_switch_control-zip.68174/

Let me know if you have any questions.
This is a great idea and love the cost. I have been looking at the same thing minus the app (no skills) to turn all exterior lights on while in bed. I still want them to work on a switch + wireless. I also wanted it hooked up to the overhead fan to cool down the camper without going in and fliping the switch.

Reactions: Aaron Niemi

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

I probably won't go any further with this, it's more of a tinkering project.
I've posted all the parts and pieces so anyone can jump in and make/modify as they want.
I'm glad to help. The MIT appbuilder makes things pretty simple, you'd be surprised how easy it is.

I recently put together a fridge monitoring app/hardware as well.
-Aaron

Reactions: Prerunner1982

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
I know this is an old thread but there is a pretty sweet system that's on the market that already does all of what you seem to be doing with your custom panel and app. I can get some sweet deals at work on the trigger 6 Shooter and the 4 Switch. Its got Dim. Strobe, On & Off, & Momentary from the app and also works from the remote totally wirelessly so you don't even have to drill wires through the firewall.

Attachments