cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
I have a Maxtrax storage/transport bag from Blueridge Overland Gear for sale. We used it mostly to store the boards in the shed and on two tours on top of our roofrack. Not needed anymore. The bag can be mounted with straps to a tire on the rear of the vehicle (straps not included) or on a roofrack. We used Rokstraps to mount it on the roofrack. Also great if you have only inside space and want to store dirty Maxtrax boards.

It definitely fits two Maxtrax Extreme with room to spare, should fit four regular Maxtrax boards.

Price new was $149.

Price shipped in the lower 48: $80 via PayPal.

IMG_6225.jpeg

IMG_6228.jpeg

IMG_6226.jpeg

BJKWON

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Kwon
Member #

I have a Maxtrax storage/transport bag from Blueridge Overland Gear for sale. We used it mostly to store the boards in the shed and on two tours on top of our roofrack. Not needed anymore. The bag can be mounted with straps to a tire on the rear of the vehicle (straps not included) or on a roofrack. We used Rokstraps to mount it on the roofrack. Also great if you have only inside space and want to store dirty Maxtrax boards.

It definitely fits two Maxtrax Extreme with room to spare, should fit four regular Maxtrax boards.

Price new was $149.

Price shipped in the lower 48: $80 via PayPal.

View attachment 274208

View attachment 274209

View attachment 274210
Is this still available and if so where are you located?

BJKWON

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Benjamin
Last Name
Kwon
Member #

Great, can I text you to figure out a day/time I can pick it up? I'm in Danville so it's a little bit of a trek.

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
That’ll work, but unfortunately only from Saturday on. We are on a short trip right now. I’ll PM you on Friday if that’s okay. Then we’ll be home for the time being.