Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Do Your Part to #ProtectTheAdventure! Join Tread Lightly! for a project at Black Mesa/Rim Lakes. Volunteers will be helping with digging footings, pouring cement, lifting, installing steel kiosks and drilling/hanging educational signs.

Chachie

Rank II

Contributor III

Arizona, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Parascandola
Member #

Service Branch
US Air Force
The coordinates show it to be over by Bear Canyon Lake on 89A... is the Black Mesa/Rim Lakes a reference to the overall area?

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The coordinates show it to be over by Bear Canyon Lake on 89A... is the Black Mesa/Rim Lakes a reference to the overall area?
There has been some issue with TL Wayponts, can you email the TL person running that event for more details. i will also but when I get back to the office

Chachie

Rank II

Contributor III

Arizona, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Parascandola
Member #

Service Branch
US Air Force
LOL... I am guessing that TL is "Trail Leader"... I am unaware of who the TL is at this point. I am pretty positive the reference is to the Black Mesa and Mogollon Rim area and Bear Canyon Lake is just one of the lakes up there. Thank you for the help.

MLGrace

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

LAKESIDE AZ
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grace
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran
The Black Mesa is the name name of the USFS district out of Heber AZ. The rim lakes refer to those lakes on the rim between forest lakes and the rim itself.

Chachie

Rank II

Contributor III

Arizona, USA
First Name
George
Last Name
Parascandola
Member #

Service Branch
US Air Force
awesome... thank you for clearing that up. I am new to AZ and the Mogollon Rim area. I am just now starting to explore the area and get to know the roads. Have a great day.