Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Hey folks, just seeing what everyone is looking for when these 2 days hit.

I'm after hoping for a good deal on a RTT, Garmin InReach, Rhino Rack Backbone, a good portable battery (Goal Zero Yeti type), Soalr set-up and a Dometic or ARB fridge... Of course I'm not going to get each one of these just going to see what is a really good deal then go from there. As for the apps I'm not 100% sure what are you guys looking for and why .... might give me some good ideas.

Thanks in advance folks
Garmin75OFF.JPG
Hey folks, just seeing what everyone is looking for when these 2 days hit.

I'm after hoping for a good deal on a RTT, Garmin InReach, Rhino Rack Backbone, a good portable battery (Goal Zero Yeti type), Soalr set-up and a Dometic or ARB fridge... Of course I'm not going to get each one of these just going to see what is a really good deal then go from there. As for the apps I'm not 100% sure what are you guys looking for and why .... might give me some good ideas.

Thanks in advance folks

Reactions: Tony Patrignani

LostCoastNomad

Rank II

Advocate II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
LostCoastNomad
Member #

as far as the Garmin InReach, they are having a BF/CM sale that looks price controlled. On sale everywhere almost (Bass Pro, Best Buy, REI, Amazon, etc.) for $374.99 for the InReach Explorer+. Finally got one, but now I need to get the Garmin and Gaia subscriptions

Reactions: Jeepmedic46

peeeeetey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harrisburg, NC, USA
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Meuser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WREL270
Got a cyber monday discount on rear wheel bearings and seals for the 4runner. AND..the 20 ton press @ harbor freight and the tool on Ebay. I getting to be a big fan of Timmy the Tool Man on you tube when it comes to Toyotas.

Reactions: donkability