snaggletto

Rank I

Contributor III

Crawfordsville, IN, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Hopper
New guy here from Crawfordsville, IN. I'm thinking about bringing my wife and kids (11 and 13) along to tag along and explore and meet some people. I guess this is considered kid friendly? I will be in stock 2007 Tundra 4x4 with street tires... Thanks, Lance.

Reactions: DadJokes

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
We’re going to meet up at Heavenly Biscuits and aim to get there before 8am that way we can just take the East end bridge.

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

Had a good time on the route, thanks for putting it together. We ran it on our own as we had another obligation this afternoon. We pulled out after 9am ahead of the group and was pretty happy we did when we hit the Secret Service in the Park. Got inspected and passed on through and ran until we had to head north.

Thanks again

KIMG1389.JPG

Reactions: Overland Omnivore

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
Had a good time on the route, thanks for putting it together. We ran it on our own as we had another obligation this afternoon. We pulled out after 9am ahead of the group and was pretty happy we did when we hit the Secret Service in the Park. Got inspected and passed on through and ran until we had to head north.

Thanks again

View attachment 126092
It was fun. Secret Service??

Motoboss

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Martinsville, Indiana, USA
Member #

It was fun. Secret Service??
Yes Secret Service! The Vice President was staying in the Park and SS had the road blocked about a half mile in right at the turn off for Abe's Lodge. They opened the rear hatch, looked through our storage areas and gear. Did you not go into Brown County Park to start the route, and pay at the entry?

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
Yes Secret Service! The Vice President was staying in the Park and SS had the road blocked about a half mile in right at the turn off for Abe's Lodge. They opened the rear hatch, looked through our storage areas and gear. Did you not go into Brown County Park to start the route, and pay at the entry?
Cool, the VP enjoying some down time.

I wasn’t paying great attention to the signage but I don’t believe so. I know I didn’t pay anything. We were never stopped but for letting people catch up or cars pass by.

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

great pics....so glad everyone could make it out....new event id about to drop....keep a look out
I was on the fence for this event but ended up not being able to go. Hopefully I'll be available for the next one.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I was on the fence for this event but ended up not being able to go. Hopefully I'll be available for the next one.
Would have loved to have seen you again, it was a large group but only a day trip....I'll let you know when the next big one worth the drive is

Reactions: persquank

First Light Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Louisville Kentucky
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Henle
Member #

Had a blast, great meeting everyone! I’m attaching a few pics as well. Thanks again Jason.
-chad

Attachments

Reactions: theweezersdad