• HTML tutorial

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

Gah these pictures are awesome I am so f-ing bummed I missed it. Ugh. Glad you guys had a good time. So close yet so far. Haha.

I am legitimately jealous. Dammit @SLO_Rob

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I'm in. I love it up there. I could prop a chair up on top, crack a beer, and talk about whatthehellever all day.

Reactions: Mike G

SAC-CA-Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Dublin, CA
Member #

Awesome pics!!!! Thanks for sharing and wish I could have made it. Definitely want to get in on the next one. Lets hope it doesn't fall on a weekend I have something else planned. That spot looks amazing! I'm such a noob when it comes to the local trails. Love. That. Subie!

Reactions: Mike G and hallry

hallry

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Campbell, CA
Member #

Gah these pictures are awesome I am so f-ing bummed I missed it. Ugh. Glad you guys had a good time. So close yet so far. Haha.

I am legitimately jealous. Dammit @SLO_Rob

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Thanks man! We all had a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Fort Hunter Liggett - Tried to take an alternate route to Prewitt Ridge, but river caused us to retreat.
_DSC0060.JPG

The Nor-Cal crew.

_DSC0061.JPG
The trail up to Prewitt Ridge - a tree was in the way, so we had to think of novel ways to circumvent it. @hallry did it the true overlanding way and drove around it. I had to put my suspension in low and give a few people a ride on the back bumper.

_DSC0069.JPG

Reactions: Mike G

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

Fort Hunter Liggett - Tried to take an alternate route to Prewitt Ridge, but river caused us to retreat.
View attachment 15458

The Nor-Cal crew.

View attachment 15459
The trail up to Prewitt Ridge - a tree was in the way, so we had to think of novel ways to circumvent it. @hallry did it the true overlanding way and drove around it. I had to put my suspension in low and give a few people a ride on the back bumper.

View attachment 15460
Who's jeep is that? That color looks sick!

Reactions: hallry

Everyday

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

planning on heading up next weekend. I've been there before through Nacimiento-fergusson > coast ridge. Was wondering if going through old coast trail was worth it? I know you can go up through los burros rd as well. Was wondering if anyone has any other trail recommendations to get to prewitt? Coming down from the bay area.

kkauweloa

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

The easiest access was Naciemento from Jolan. HWY 1 was closed for access to Naciemento. Los Burros was to be our escape route if we had more downed trees to contend with. US Forestry and DFG heavy presence

Reactions: hallry