• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Tanner
Last Name
Schultz
Hey all!

My name is Tanner and I'm an 18 y/o full-time college student who loves the outdoors. I'm located in Reno, NV, and I am really excited to start exploring this new area of the Sierra's (I recently moved here from about an hour south)! My rig is a 2008 Chevy Colorado WT Z71 nicknamed "Maverick". I have a lot more things planned in terms of upgrades but regarding the basics for getting me most places, I have those (i.e. lift, suspension, wheels, etc).

IMG_3474.jpg
IMG_9168.JPG

I'm looking to start Overlanding more, so if you're near the Reno, NV area and wanna trail together, let me know!

Thanks!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey all!

My name is Tanner and I'm an 18 y/o full-time college student who loves the outdoors. I'm located in Reno, NV, and I am really excited to start exploring this new area of the Sierra's (I recently moved here from about an hour south)! My rig is a 2008 Chevy Colorado WT Z71 nicknamed "Maverick". I have a lot more things planned in terms of upgrades but regarding the basics for getting me most places, I have those (i.e. lift, suspension, wheels, etc).

View attachment 223174
View attachment 223172

I'm looking to start Overlanding more, so if you're near the Reno, NV area and wanna trail together, let me know!

Thanks!
Hello Tanner, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all!

View attachment 223174
View attachment 223172

Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound Tanner
Your Regional Member Representative is @HappyOurOverlanding
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey all!

View attachment 223174
View attachment 223172

Thanks!
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

EBasil

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Basil
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6LBE
Welcome to OB, Tanner! Well, you've got a great truck, you came from and moved to a great location for a variety of off-road adventures and don't let it interfere with job one: the degree and good grades doing it.

Oh, you thought that was going somewhere else. :) Plenty of time to play, now and later, but keep your eye on that ball!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey all!

View attachment 223174
View attachment 223172

Thanks!
welcome aboard and to this new journey!

renodemona

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TCT
Welcome! March 9th at Rack to Roam the Reno Overland group is having their first meeting of 2022 you should stop by :) good group here in town.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey all!

View attachment 223174
View attachment 223172

Thanks!
Hello Tanner, welcome to the OB community.