Big hello from Manchester, England

• HTML tutorial

Nelspeth

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Hi folks, just received my badges in the post, member no. 9025!
I’m Paul, I’m from the little town of Stalybridge in Manchester, England. I drive a Land Rover Discovery series 1 which iv been building over the past year for green laning (off roading as you say in the states) and hopefully this year a few Overland trips.
My background is mainly automotive, iv worked as a technician for Volkswagon and Mercedes-Benz in the past and now I’ve progressed to bigger things, I now maintain rolling stock for major rail operating companies in the north of England.
Hope to get to know a few people on here to share stories, ideas and maybe plan a few trips.

Paul...

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I’m Paul, I’m from the little town of Stalybridge in Manchester, England. I drive a Land Rover Discovery series 1 which iv been building over the past year for green laning (off roading as you say in the states) and hopefully this year a few Overland trips.
My background is mainly automotive, iv worked as a technician for Volkswagon and Mercedes-Benz in the past and now I’ve progressed to bigger things, I now maintain rolling stock for major rail operating companies in the north of England.
Hope to get to know a few people on here to share stories, ideas and maybe plan a few trips.

Paul...
Hello Paul and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking Rover and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Nelspeth

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Paul...
Hi Paul and welcome to OB! Nice looking LR! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Paul...
Welcome to Overland Bound! Nice looking rig. Hope to hear about your adventures!