Florida
First Name
Nik
Last Name
Kerry
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I am reaching to the OB community. Looking to see who has the best price on an ARB elements fridge or offer a OB member discount.

Thanks and S/D,

Nik

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I am reaching to the OB community. Looking to see who has the best price on an ARB elements fridge or offer a OB member discount.

Thanks and S/D,

Nik
Hey Nik - you can check with @Anchor Mtn to see if he has any. I know he's offered an OB Member discount as recently as last month on the ARB 50. Can't guarantee he has discounts on the new weatherproof ARB Element fridge, but it sure doesn't hurt to ask if he has them and what his price is. He may be able to steer you in the right direction, too, if he doesn't sell them.

Whereabouts in Maine are you (PM if you like)? I'm in Portland but familiar with the whole state, having traveled and worked it all over the last few decades. If you're ever round Portland way, or would like to meet up somewhere else in the state, let me know. I'm always down for getting together with fellow adventurers.

Reactions: Anchor Mtn

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Road,

I'm done in Kittery for the next two months then moving to SoCal.

Nik

Sent from my SM-N920V using OB Talk mobile app

Thanks for the reference @Road !
Yup... We have a OB Member discount that applied to almost everything we sell. You can find it in the Members Only section.

We also have a Civil Service Discount for Police/Fire/EMT/Military/ETC.... all those that serve the great US of A.

Reactions: Steve and Road