Idaho, United States
First Name
Beau
Last Name
K12
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I am looking to find the best bang for buck off-road overland trailer, any ideas?
going to need some more information for what you are really looking for. do you want sometjing that you can out a tent on top of, a foldout tent trailer. something that is an offroad RV. and what size/weight are you looking at, whats pulling it?

Reactions: Red_Leaf_Overland

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Shameless plug, but save yourself a fortune with mine: FOR SALE - West - 2018 SoCal Teardrops 459 Krawler - $23,999 - Las Vegas, NV - Willing to help with delivery up to ~500 miles

Outside of that, it's super hard to say what is "best." There are some a hair bigger than what I have that add things like AC, but having actually towed mine off road a fair amount, I think it's about as big as I'd want to go. I like that it clears 35" tires by a mile too. There's not much I'd change if I was trying to make the "perfect" build... but I do really like the Vorsheer trailers too.

-TJ

brokenfingers

Rank I

Contributor III

Littleton, CO, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Mikesell
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7SNA
Pretty broad question, largely then it's going to depend on what you prioritize and how much your willing to spend and wait for.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
The perfect one is different for each person. The perfect one for me is the one in my sig. I designed it exactly for what I wanted, pretty much no corners cut. But as we all know, our needs/wants are constantly changing. I am always looking at my next mod.

The moral of the story is, get one, use it until you find one you like better and upgrade. That is the way of life and progress in society.

Reactions: RatAssassin