Launch Member

Traveler I

Norman, Oklahoma
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Billings
Member #

For the past six months I've had a custom drawer system I've made out of MDF wood in the back of my Jeep. The elements finally got to it this evening and I had to trash it and start over. I've seen lots of people running the heavy duty storage boxes and I'd love some input on what you like and dislike about them and which ones you use. One big downside I found with my drawers was I was always carrying that weight around no matter the situation and I liked the idea of a modular tote system do you all find this works well in practice? Being in a Jeep I have the top off several months of the year and weather resistance is an important factor to me. I've attached a picture of the drawers I had and I found this was more than enough storage for my trips. Thank you for all the help in advance. 1528041210189.jpeg

Sent from my BND-L24 using OB Talk mobile app

Chris and Scout

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Norman, Oklahoma
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Billings
Member #

I just realized this is in the complete wrong section but I can’t seem to delete or move it. I apologize for any inconveniences.

GeoGreg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Simi Valley, CA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Lovell
Member #

I just realized this is in the complete wrong section but I can’t seem to delete or move it. I apologize for any inconveniences.
Just add that in the right box is a ham radio controller mounted to a face plate over the rear view mirror and you will be fine. ;).