Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

So i posted this in the east europe section.
But since the plan is to come to Finland and Sweden also,
It Fits here to :wink:

Hi, this summer we ( my girlfriend me and our dog)
IMG-20180405-WA0020.jpg
Are planning to do a trip to the Baltic States and scandinavia.
It would be Nice to get some feedback from the locals to where to go , what to visit (must see, like not only the toristic places but the things onley locals knouw) what to eat and who to meet ;)
It also would be Nice to meet some of you or have a little het together one night camping event or something :)
So yeah
Would love to hear from you guys and girls !
Best regards !
Wouter

Reactions: 76_overlander

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Well
We have to go to falsterbo in week 34 for the ash scattering (don't knouw if it's je right term) of my father. But don't knouw yet which day(s). But i was thinking something like this :

not exactly this route but i want to go the full way around the Gulf of Bothnia
Every Nice detour is greatly appreciated

Todd Jackson

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Nybro, Kalmar, Sweden
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Jackson
Member #

Service Branch
Services
Wouter, I see that your heading towards Jönkoping after the funeral, if you took E22 along the east coast I'd suggest driving the coastal road north of Bornholm on Öland. I can give you an area at the top of Ölnad where you can camp over night before heading back to the mainland.

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Wouter, I see that your heading towards Jönkoping after the funeral, if you took E22 along the east coast I'd suggest driving the coastal road north of Bornholm on Öland. I can give you an area at the top of Ölnad where you can camp over night before heading back to the mainland.
I fergot to say that falsterbo is our last stop ☺
Because it's the last week of our Vacation but we could do what you suggest in oppositie order ?

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Hi
Little update

We are on the ferry from Paldiski (Estonia) to Kapellskär (Sweden) at the moment.
We need to be in falsterbo on tuesday. Is there a Nice campspot of camping somewhere in the midel?
Or lives someone from here in the erea and would it possible to camp on youre ground for a night ?
Thanks in advance