Launch Member

Advocate III

Weaverville, CA
First Name
M
Last Name
K
Member #

Will it include the military trail? High way 97 has a great place for Vietnam veterans which includes art and a large wall with names of the fallen of Northern California.

brandongridl

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

Will it include the military trail? High way 97 has a great place for Vietnam veterans which includes art and a large wall with names of the fallen of Northern California.
Yes military pass will be a huge part of this trip, I run this trail often and it is amazing, I wish I could add more pictures to this event.

Reactions: NorCal Explorer

brandongridl

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Member #

keep us updated as the time gets nearer to the proposed date! I am down to tag along.
If you're near my area I have a trip planned for this coming weekend, but you will have to have a pretty capable rig to make it, it involves some serious terrain and amazing camping.

Alex Bucur

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Jose CA
Member #

Hope you can make this a multi-day trip as I would be driving up from the Bay Area. I could do hotels, camping or combination. It's not worth the drive for a day or two trip. Thanks.
I might be down to go for 2 day if we caravan from the Bay Area in a group. That would be fun.

NolynVoid

Rank 0

Traveler I

Bummed out! I finally get back into a Toyota, drooling over the 5th gens for a few years, and this trip is a weekend I know I will have to work!!

Oh, yeah guys...Hi, I live in Red Bluff, ca.