Beach Taco - 2013 Tacoma Double Cab (Mostly) fully built.

• HTML tutorial

Justin Forrest

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Shoreline, Wa
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Forrest
Member #

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

After a recent surgery I've been garaged for a while. Decided to do some small stuff I've been wanting to do.

Mounted ipad mini 4gLTE in the cab and loaded every single useful app I can think of. I think this will come in handy.
20180903_121009.jpg

Installed the CaliRaised antenna mount on the rear. I already have one on the front of the truck so I may mount a reverse light here or just a rigid LED on constant power. We'll see..
20180903_120913.jpg

Always on the lookout for patches that mean something to me.
20180903_121039.jpg

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Going to do my best to keep this updated. New rigid lights on caliraised ditch mounts and interior shot showing ipad mounting solution. Since that shot I've also swapped the CB for Midland MXT115 GMRS.

IMG_3972 (1).jpg20190513_210339.jpg20190427_131055.jpg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Thought it was time for a quick update. New power bass speakers installed, mountain hatch, seat covers, and some shots from the beach.

View attachment 104346View attachment 104347View attachment 104348View attachment 104349View attachment 104350View attachment 104351
I doubt there is anyone with a better rig short of the guys with off road trailers. You hve more than I would ever dream of having but I don't need as much because I am single. I think your rig is pretty ideal for all situations. Enjoy

diabetiktaco

Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I doubt there is anyone with a better rig short of the guys with off road trailers. You hve more than I would ever dream of having but I don't need as much because I am single. I think your rig is pretty ideal for all situations. Enjoy
Thanks man. I basically started from stock and each trip I would notate what would make the next trip better. Granted, I've spent way more than what's smart or reasonable. But...one life, live it.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Thanks man. I basically started from stock and each trip I would notate what would make the next trip better. Granted, I've spent way more than what's smart or reasonable. But...one life, live it.
Your ahead of the game, your investment pays off in many ways not seen in the rig alone. People who spend $100 for a seat at a ball game have only the memory of the game. You come home with a memory and a rig to do it again and again. It's an investment in a life style not everyone will have !

Reactions: k9sar

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign