Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

I'll actually being staying at Topsail Preserve State Park the weekend of February 28th - March 1! I'll post how things went when I return. Looks pretty nice, they have dedicated tent sites with 16' tent pad areas, a fire pit ring with grill grate, water and electricity in a more secluded setting. There are also bathrooms with hot showers nearby, total with taxes and fees for two nights is $60. Below are some pictures of the tent areas, I think my boys and I are going to have a great time with freshwater lakes and the Gulf near by for fishing with bike and hiking trails throughout the park!

View attachment 138591View attachment 138592View attachment 138593
We have stayed at all the State Parks in the Panhandle. Fort Pickens, Big Lagoon, Fred Gannon, Henderson Beach, Topsail and Grayton Beach, they are all 5 star. No camping directly on beach at all Campgrounds. Pickens and Grayton are my favorites. You are allowed to camp on the beach at Perdido Key located on the west side of the Pensacola Inlet but no vehicles allowed, you have to walk in or by boat.

Reactions: Viking1204