BC Overland Rally, June 27-30 2019

• HTML tutorial

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

OK folks, the BC Overland Rally is back this summer, and this year we are moving the event to Whistler BC!

Yep, we have rented the Whistler Olympic Park, which has more great flat camping than the old location, a ton of cool trails, and of course the venue is minutes from Whistler Village, which is a destination that is guaranteed to keep spouses and kids entertained, if they are not into the full weekend of overlanding stuff. :grinning:

The website is still bcoverlandrally.com and we will have ticket sales live mid January. As per the NW Overland Rally, we are happy to set aside a dedicated Overland Bound community camping area if there is interest.

Please post questions and thoughts here and I will reply as I can.

Cheers

Ray

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

I'm considering a convoy through West Harrison (In-shuck-ch FSR) to Pemberton en-route to the Rally if I get enough interest. I may post a rally point closer to the event.

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

I'm considering a convoy through West Harrison (In-shuck-ch FSR) to Pemberton en-route to the Rally if I get enough interest. I may post a rally point closer to the event.
Ah I think you will get some interest if you ask around. Some of the vendors have been talking about doing that or incorporating that as a section in a bigger trip between the NWOR and the BCOR.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ah I think you will get some interest if you ask around. Some of the vendors have been talking about doing that or incorporating that as a section in a bigger trip between the NWOR and the BCOR.
Nice! I think it would be an awesome way to kick off the Rally. I think I'll post a topic to gauge interest.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hey all,

I posted a rally point for a OB Western Canada meetup. I plan to float the idea of a convoy to BCOR through West Harrison at this event and see what kind of response I get. If you're keen on it, come on out and meet your local OB peeps: