BC Overland Rally 2023

• HTML tutorial

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

We should have space at the venue if folks want to do an OB corral! We've done that at the NW event in Washington before, and it's been pretty popular. No added costs, but I need to know how many trucks so we can ensure a big enough space is set aside.

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

We should have space at the venue if folks want to do an OB corral! We've done that at the NW event in Washington before, and it's been pretty popular. No added costs, but I need to know how many trucks so we can ensure a big enough space is set aside.
That would be awesome. I would be down for that if there's enough interest.

landyandy4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

Cool will do ,you should notice my land rover defender 110 I don't think there be meny there especially with a UK registered number

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Cool will do ,you should notice my land rover defender 110 I don't think there be meny there especially with a UK registered number
You'll be pleasantly surprised. When I was there in 2019 there was quite a sizeable contingent of Defender 110's - there's a LandRover club in the lower mainland of BC that comes almost every year. The UK plate might not even be unique to yours, however I'm betting the other guys also have BC plates lol Gotta find the one with JUST a UK tag.

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Question: I'm hoping it's okay to bring a guest to the OB area; I have a very good friend who's coming to the Rally whom I haven't seen in about four years, so I really want to camp beside him. I figured him being around the OB people would be a great enticement to join our organization, since we have such a great community here.

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Question: I'm hoping it's okay to bring a guest to the OB area; I have a very good friend who's coming to the Rally whom I haven't seen in about four years, so I really want to camp beside him. I figured him being around the OB people would be a great enticement to join our organization, since we have such a great community here.
Sounds good to me!

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

With BCOR fast approaching, I'm starting to get my kit all sorted and double checked this week, and I wanted to let everyone know I will be rolling with the CB tuned to Channel 16 and the VHF on LADD 1 all the way from home to BCOR. Feel free to hail me if you see Rumble and me cruising down the highway on your way to the event!
IMG_20230423_134702.jpg
See everyone there!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

It is showing me the new one now, maybe you need to refresh the page? Could your browser be showing you the cached version?

Ray
Weird, this time when I clicked it, it's showing the updated BCOR schedule. The previous two times, it was showing NWOR.

Ah well, all good now! Excitement escalates :D

Reactions: Ray Hyland