Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

HELP! Not really but I just happen to finish my work super early so I get to leave today somewhere with my family - bringing the camping trailer with my stock GX460 since the Rover is out of commission...

We don't know where to go but we are driving from The Bay Area To Seattle. Stopping in Portland Nike for a meeting then back on the road. Just for the hell of it... (tired of dessert at the moment)

I wanted to get some info of where we can see and hit up places but at the same time able to camp out towards Portland/Seattle.

We just want to drive and camp for a night in places then drive some more... it's been awhile since we had a family trip cause of work :(

Thanks everyone -

genocache

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Boulder Creek, CA, USA
First Name
gene
Last Name
L
Member #

O boy, lots to stop and see, I road my bicycle down from Astoria in 01. Stop and see; Ft Ross, the church at Sea Ranch, Darlington plants in Oregon? walk the bridge at Noyo Harbor, Breakfast at Samoa Cookhouse. Ah some of those are on Hwy 1 not 101, my bad. With covid I don't know what campgrounds are open, you might have to head up some side road and camp in a pullout. Otherwise the usual State and National parks are nice. Then there are lighthouses along Oregon's coast. Just don't get in a hurry.

AL.WVSN

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Al
Last Name
Mofo
Member #

I got 4-5 days before I gotta get back to work. I went 1 year without working then decided last month that to hop onto a new project and its been crazy 30 days... pretty much 6AM-12AM everyday. but im happy with it... Word Hard Play Hard.