Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
In my quest to reduce the amount of space my Overlanding items take up I'm looking at getting one or two of the tables below, they come in different sizes and pack up small.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
In my quest to reduce the amount of space my Overlanding items take up I'm looking at getting one or two of the tables below, they come in different sizes and pack up small.

This is the one I thought would take the least amount of space.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Bottom one is sitting in my wish list box at Amazon.
Too funny, I put the top one on my wish list! I already have toolboxes that hold my kitchen items so I don't need the extra shelves of the bigger one. I'm trying to keep my storage foot print down so that influenced my decision too. I think everyone has different priorities and that's what makes this site so awesome, people with different ideas putting them out there to help others with their setups! If I'm reading the descriptions right the top one weighs 6 lbs while the bottom one weighs 21 lbs.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Too funny, I put the top one on my wish list! I already have toolboxes that hold my kitchen items so I don't need the extra shelves of the bigger one. I'm trying to keep my storage foot print down so that influenced my decision too. I think everyone has different priorities and that's what makes this site so awesome, people with different ideas putting them out there to help others with their setups! If I'm reading the descriptions right the top one weighs 6 lbs while the bottom one weighs 21
lbs.
Being solo I'm blessed with less weight and more space but I'm still trying to be prudent with both.
I would only use that contraption if I was setting up camp for more than a couple of days. Then it would be beneficial. Otherwise between my fish cleaning table and the collapsible table I have plenty of kitchen space.
Did you see my post where I finally got a 54 qt. ref-freez for $276. From Amazon prime ?

Last edited:

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Being solo I'm blessed with less weight and space but I'm still trying to be prudent with both.
I would only use that contraption if I was setting up camp for more than a couple of days. Then it would be beneficial. Otherwise between my fish cleaning table and the collapsible table I have plenty of kitchen space.
Did you see my post where I finally got a 54 qt. ref-freez for $276. From Amazon prime ?
Yep, I saw that, good deal for sure! Loving my similar fridge, will be using it for all our food and drink cooling for our 2 day camping trip this weekend!