Ban One

• HTML tutorial

bushmdc

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX
Member #

IMG_0604.JPG In honor of the 40th Anniversary release of Smokey and the Bandit, I'm thinking of putting together a small little adventure which will loosely be based on the movies main plot. This adventure involves vehicle based travel (overlanding) and will take participants to and from Austin, TX to either Atlanta, GA (semi-traditional Bandit Run) or to Denver, CO (Rocky Mountain Bandit Run). There will be a time limit and involve buying a case of beer from a local brewery at your turnaround point, and returning to Austin with the beer case fully intact. Leave a comment or shoot me a message if you're interested!

#overlandbound #xjlife #jeepcherokee #texasoverland #forgeoverland #ventforth #venture #ventureonward #austin

Arizona Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cottonwood, Arizona
Member #

THATS an attention getter
Alright, now you boys stick around and watch the car, there might be some vandals around that might want to steal something...............
And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.,.. Oh, you can think about it, but dooont do it.
Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper and make it fast Im in a goddamn hurry.
Nobody, Nobody makes Sherriff Buford T. Justice look like a possums pecker.
ILL GET YOU YOU SOMBITCH!!!
Theres no way, NO WAY that you could come from my loins. As soon as I get home the first thing Im gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth.
What were dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Gleason was the best. That movie wouldn't have been worth squat if it wasn't for Gleason.

bushmdc

Rank 0

Contributor I

Austin, TX
Member #

THATS an attention getter
Alright, now you boys stick around and watch the car, there might be some vandals around that might want to steal something...............
And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway.,.. Oh, you can think about it, but dooont do it.
Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper and make it fast Im in a goddamn hurry.
Nobody, Nobody makes Sherriff Buford T. Justice look like a possums pecker.
ILL GET YOU YOU SOMBITCH!!!
Theres no way, NO WAY that you could come from my loins. As soon as I get home the first thing Im gonna do is punch your momma in the mouth.
What were dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Gleason was the best. That movie wouldn't have been worth squat if it wasn't for Gleason.
I agree, Jackie was key to making that movie a blockbuster!