Baker River road? NW Washington

• HTML tutorial

jim lee

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Anacortes, WA
Member #

I 'm seeing that if you cross the baker lake dam you can get on Baker river road. The far end of this road begins in the town of Concrete. Is anyone familiar with this road? On the google map it shows that there is a break in the middle. I was wondering what the break was? It looks like it may be fun to explore.

Anyone?

-jim lee

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I 'm seeing that if you cross the baker lake dam you can get on Baker river road. The far end of this road begins in the town of Concrete. Is anyone familiar with this road? On the google map it shows that there is a break in the middle. I was wondering what the break was? It looks like it may be fun to explore.

Anyone?

-jim lee
I was just there about 2 weeks ago & once you cross the dam there is a gate across the road heading to the right back toward Concrete. We went left but were stopped at the trailhead asIMG_2364.JPG a big crane was putting a new outhouse in place

Railvan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington
Member #

Anyone?

-jim lee
As noted above, the north end of the road is gated east of the dam. The south end is open and the road has several spurs. It's been several years since I explored it. It was a fun day, but I don't recall any stunning views or camps.