Baja California

• HTML tutorial

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Hey guys, we are currently traveling south through Baja California. We are traveling with a group of 6 vehicles, all truck campers, and one smaller RV. Our initial plan is to make it all the way to Cabo and slowly make our way back. We will try to update this as we can with photos and we will eventually add videos as they come out later as well. This is our first trip to Baja with a vehicle and we are pretty excited!

These will be our accommodations for the trip. A 1974 truck camper borrowed from a good friend, it has a small solar panel, one 12 volt house battery, and a cassette toilet.
IMG_0614.jpg

We entered through Calexico. Then headed straight though to San Felipe.
IMG_0654.jpg

The first night we stayed at a campground to get caught up stock up on groceries, the views were great.
IMG_0702.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Wow, that´s a nice trip! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Amazing! Please keep us updated with more great photos! Thanks!

Reactions: jesseazarva

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Wow, that´s a nice trip! Thanks for sharing those pictures. Amazing! Please keep us updated with more great photos! Thanks!
Glad you are enjoying the photos! We will keep this updated as the service permits! Videos to come as well!

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
After Bay Of LA we headed south and stayed at Guerrero Negro for a couple of nights.

IMG_1373.jpg

Then we carried on south yet again to Mulege, this has by far been our favorite town yet. Also, our camping spot was just outside of town, free and epic!

DJI_0006.jpg
DJI_0010.jpg

Then we thought it would be a great idea to drive on the beach and get " Some cool drone shots..." The wife went a little too far and we had a great time getting ourselves unstuck.

IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1889 (1).jpg
IMG_0704.jpg

Maxx Trax and another vehicle were required to get us out! We got the drone shot though and the wife learned a lot in the process.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Our first video is live on our YouTube channel. In this one, we give you a tour of the caper and our Safari LT power setup. Cross the border and make it all the way down to San Felipe.

Reactions: RDevita

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Here is another video we made from the trip, in this one we get stuck on a beach in Mulege. It's a fun one we appreciate you guys checking it out. Trying to post more photos but the site is not letting me upload enjoy the video, for now, ill try again later.

Reactions: RDevita

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
We made it south to Bahia Concepcion, the middle section of Baja California. The truck Camper has been a great change for this type of trip. You are not going to want to miss Bahia Concepcion. Continuing our journey south we cross into Baja California Sur. The group reunites and we stay a few nights in Bahia conception at Playa Santispac. This paid dry camping location offers quite a bit. They have palapas for shade and a windbreak. The beach is beautiful, there are many vendors around for food and gifts. With our stay, a local vendor drops off kayaks and we go for a sunrise morning hike.

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

We made it south to Bahia Concepcion, the middle section of Baja California. The truck Camper has been a great change for this type of trip. You are not going to want to miss Bahia Concepcion. Continuing our journey south we cross into Baja California Sur. The group reunites and we stay a few nights in Bahia conception at Playa Santispac. This paid dry camping location offers quite a bit. They have palapas for shade and a windbreak. The beach is beautiful, there are many vendors around for food and gifts. With our stay, a local vendor drops off kayaks and we go for a sunrise morning hike.

Looks awesome! Baja is on my list to go check out one day.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Looks awesome! Baja is on my list to go check out one day.
Right. It´s also on my list! When we were overlanding North America some years ago, we ran out of time. So we could not go to Baja. 6months is simply too short to see all the amazing places over there.

Reactions: jesseazarva

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Right. It´s also on my list! When we were overlanding North America some years ago, we ran out of time. So we could not go to Baja. 6months is simply too short to see all the amazing places over there.
There is so much to see! We already want to go back to Baja and we spent over one month there.

jesseazarva

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Hey guys, we have posted all of the photos that we have from this trip but we still have a few videos coming out. We hope you enjoy them!