BAJA 500/1000

• HTML tutorial

Theduke

Rank 0

Contributor I

Just curious if anyone has watched the San Felipe 250, Baja 500 or Baja 1000 before? One day I will go to go watch it in person and stop watching the races online. I also like to check out their vehicles for any ideas I may transfer over into my builds. Anyone else do this or am I just the weird one? lol

Also a little off topic, and while I have y'all here. I'm looking to get either a leveling kit or lift kit for my 14 Ram 1500 5.7l any suggestions?

codesertrat

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Las Vegas, NV
Member #

I watch as many desert races as I can. There are a decent amount of them stateside depending on the region

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BAJAJULIO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

32.0546665,-116.8793335
Member #

Just curious if anyone has watched the San Felipe 250, Baja 500 or Baja 1000 before? One day I will go to go watch it in person and stop watching the races online. I also like to check out their vehicles for any ideas I may transfer over into my builds. Anyone else do this or am I just the weird one? lol

Also a little off topic, and while I have y'all here. I'm looking to get either a leveling kit or lift kit for my 14 Ram 1500 5.7l any suggestions?
Hello Duke.....Have Raced all the Bajas you mentioned . Was 1992 3rd, place points champion class 22 (Kawasaki 500) then...also done them in a Class 5 open. (VW unlimited) Right now is the last day of the Mexican 1000 (NORRA) 50 th anniversary. This November will be the (SCORE) Baja 1000 50th Anniv. also that willend in La Paz. You got it right....lots to see during the "Contingency" (day before race) and Start ....you can check out all the vehicles up close...talk to the teams etc. Get great "set up" ideas and the like.